Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy 2008 from my keyboard to yours!

Gentoons is getting a spicy boost this year, as I am now working full-time as a freelance artist. My day job was so pesky, it kept getting in the way of my real life, so finally I let it go.

Look here this year for the rest of May's Halloween adventure (candy's still ok, don't worry), which was suspended during my "Help-I-Have-Two-Jobs" Phase. Look here also for more big "where's waldo?"-style illustrations, visual puzzles, and the odd graphic novel. Will there be another sack-based adventure this year? Will Space Kitty finally take another trip? Stay tuned.

I hope that when you visit this site, you will find comfort and smiles, and return to the real world refreshed and recolored. Thanks for visiting, and best wishes.

Hugs, Genevieve