Wednesday, January 09, 2008

GENEVIEVE SHAPIRO, PET CARTOONIST, ESQ., AT LARGE and AT YOUR SERVICE.
Genevieve Shapiro | sixoneseven-970-0133 | i n f o @genevievecartoons dot com|

So I went egosurfing to see how my PR department is doing, and I found a lot of really talented Genevieves out there in webworld. One's a ballet dancer, one is a surfer-model , one has a truly kickass hairdo. When I grow up I want to have their talents. But the one Genevieve I REALLY took a shine to, was this one. What the world needs now is naps, sweet naps.
So I'm revamping my art image/business. Genevieve et BhindiI had a meeting with my web designer (me) and my PR campaign manager (me) and we are gradually overhauling the website. My business manager (me) thinks we need to make the "business side" of the site more prominent, which means developing better payment options. My paypal representative (me) suggested we put "donate" buttons on the site so that the varaible costs of custom artwork can all be resolved with a single payment, instead of lots of specifically tailored buttons (one mug, $15.25, one Tshirt $24.99, one card $2.99, one photo retouch, $18.99). We all agreed to try that out. Then I talked to my photographer (me) about getting some new photos of me and my "merchandise" but she said we'd have to have a Photoshop expert (me) prep them for the web. I had to cut short the teleconference, because my sales rep (me) told me we were out of business cards and could I have the printer (me) make some more. My chef (me) catered a working lunch, while my secretary (me) took care of mail and banking stuff, and as for me? Well I have to get to work on a commission that just came in. Looks like I'm the only one left to do it.

And because you probably need a hug, here's one from me. ****